View Single Post
Old November 10, 2012, 05:44 AM   #152
manta49

Quote. StainlessSteel215

Posts: 251 Hey Glenn, now you are purposely picking a fight with me, again. Whats up dude?

You are entitled to your opinion but you dont get to bully just because you are a mod. Reason #1 why I almost left this place the first time. I was PRETTY clear in explaining the 2 main reasons I choose not to carry inside my house. I'll make it 3 since you seem so interested....

1) I do not live in Syria. I live in Suburbia. I have adequate locks, ADT security, and live on a quiet street

2) I like to change into comfortable clothes when I get home. Sweats arent practical for a belt & holster.

3) I enjoy play time with my 1 year old daughter which includes rolling around, etc. Carrying a holstered Glock C1 isnt a smart move....so I keep the gun SAFELY tucked away near me at all times. In fact its 3 feet from my left hand as I type this reply.

I Am with you its up to you when and what way you carry your firearm. I am happy to listen to other opinions but when they say its their way or no way i stop listening.
Playing with your children in your own house carrying a loaded firearm is not a good idea i don't see how anyone can think it would be.
Lots of people feel safe and secure enough not to have a firearm in the house and that's their right to do so.

Page generated in 0.02635 seconds with 8 queries