View Single Post
Old October 13, 2007, 03:03 PM   #3
Redneckrepairs

I just bought a couple myself , i picked up the bushnell brand from wallmart ( needed a fast answer to settle down the stepdad ) . My observations are that the cheap bushnell has bad discrimination circuts it takes pics of weeds blowing ect.. the cheapo bushnell also has a narrow detection cone where a narrow beam in front of the cam gets pics took . On the " bright side " both my cams will activate at over 100 ft . The " invisible ir flash " is bull**** , you dont see the flash , but if you are looking twards the cam it has 72 leds which glow red , kinda a clue for humans . due to camaflage considerations i had to mask and paint the cases of my cams , they blended well untill the " red flash " id'd the cam . set on " ir " and we dont want to talk about normal mode and its flash lol . We did put the word out that the red flash just shows that the new ultrisonic rat chaser is working , it sends a pulse with movement . Beliveable i dont know , but it may work to catch the folks i need to .

Page generated in 0.02638 seconds with 8 queries