View Single Post
Old March 24, 2006, 01:20 PM   #10
alduro

You guys are right. O.C. will not take the place of solid defensive tactics like situational awareness and the ability to move. However, even though someone can force their eyelid open to shoot the O.C. guy, if he/she simply walks up and lays a solid palm heel strike or just runs away, the person with O.C. in the face will be mostly useless to do anything about it. Sometimes people aren't affected by O.C., I've never seen it myself, but then sometimes people aren't affected by bullets, again, never seen it myself.

I tried to force my eye open to follow the sprayer with a red gun and couldn't. Fight through it or not, when I finally pryed my eye open there were so many tears and more foam, all I could faintly see was a blury foot for a split second.

It should be worth noting we used the foam, which is horrid when compared to the mist. The mist is bad enough but the foam just keeps coming and the more you touch it the worse it gets. It sucked and though it won't replace a gun.....I can pretty much bet that 99% of the time, a little grandma with a can of O.C. (foam) will whip the crap out of a 7 foot 300 lb. biker.

Page generated in 0.03402 seconds with 8 queries