View Single Post
Old October 20, 2013, 08:41 PM   #7
Koda94

Quote:
That it happens with FMJ is interesting.
I should clarify, it did happen with a FMJ but only one time and after about 50 rounds the feed ramp was dirty. The problem is there but I cant seem to replicate the issue anymore with FMJ only HP's. Since then I have cleaned and lubed the gun...

I didn't clean the pistol that day, I inspected it including field stripping and nothing seemed dirty or oddly lubed. I do regret not paying closer attention and cleaning it before the first time out.

Quote:
No one blames the magazine?
actually I am suspecting the magazine because I cant seem to replicate the problem in my 6 rounder. I'm skeptical about altering/modifying any magazine right now because like TunnelRat said its a new gun and not my responsibility to trouble shoot it I pretty much agree with that. I don't think after spending the amount these things are selling for I should have to do anything including the magazines.

its odd to me just how much the cartridge is pushed down into a nosedive before hitting the ramp. I don't know if this is usual since never an issue in any other auto pistol.

Unfortunately im a recession shooter and also struggling to find premium SD ammo of most any brand so qualifying and SD ammo is a big deal. I do plan on shooting it a little more before making any judgment but it may be a while before I get back to the range. I'll remember to follow up when I do.

Page generated in 0.02614 seconds with 8 queries