View Single Post
Old May 31, 2013, 05:00 PM   #8
Sevens

I can see your frustration, I can even say that it's warranted, but I'm nearly to the point of snickering out loud if you somehow believe you've only now just seen this for the first time and only from Hodgdon.

Wanna stain your shorts? Make a quick run to Alliant's (crappy) web-searchable load data and find some of the velocities they list for .357 Magnum using their Power Pro 300-MP powder.

Now I have some of this powder and I've already made some safe loads with it, but my chrono has been shelved over the offseason. I'm hoping to get some genuine numbers on my next range trip.

I can tell you that I do -NOT- expect to see numbers like the ridiculous numbers that Alliant has published as possible "results" from .357 Magnum loads concocted with 300-MP.

I live in the real world and I'm not a used car salesman... like the guys who publish some of the velocities in some published sources.

Page generated in 0.03856 seconds with 8 queries