View Single Post
Old May 30, 2013, 06:47 PM   #40
SgtLumpy

Quote:
I'm sure the sight of a fireing line full of 3P shooters popping away with lollipop sticks poking out of each mouth was hystarical.
Who loves ya' baby.

I sometimes put just the 3/4" center dot target paster on the big, blank cardboard at the range. I can still see the dot at shooting distances, but the lack of the rest of the bullseye or other contrasting target area causes my "wobble zone" to get smaller. ie when the 8" rings are there, I wobble through 8". When the 1" dot is there, I wobble much smaller.

Another favorite is the leftover sticky borders from a shoot n see target. Once you use the target part of the thing, you're left with a plate sized opening in a square, adhesive backed frame. Peel that thing off and stick it on the cardboard. I like to set up several on the same cardboard and practice rapid fire moving from one to the other. Like shooting plates.

Another is "hostages". Stick two targets on the cardboard, one overlapping the other, as if a bad guy had a hostage in front of him. Obviously, the goal is to shoot the bad guys "crescent" part of the target, not the hostage. I kill a lot of paper hostage eyes and ears that way.

Sgt Lumpy

Page generated in 0.02171 seconds with 8 queries