Thread: Stating a fact
View Single Post
Old September 2, 2006, 09:38 PM   #1
Kelly J

Stating a fact

I just want to clear up a couple of things, I have been taken to task so to speak for using bad Grammer, Spelling and generally being less educated than a lot of you here, and it is true, but I will submit this, if you can overlook some of these errors of my skills, I will remain as always a active member to the forum. If you want me out of here, say so and I will move on. I got along before I got here and will do so again, No one likes to be put down publicly.

Not playing the victom as I was accused of or any such thing, I am simply stating a fact that an 8th grade Education will not match a Colledge Education any day of the week, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a thought of some importance to contribute once in a while.

Not one of you people know my limitations better than I do, I'm not proud of the lack of an Education nor am I asking for anyones pitty or anything like that, but no one likes to be called low life or low down in so many words, simply because they don't measure up to the standards some seem to set for everyone, let me say this, even the smartest person in the world was a dummy at it start of their life, (Ignorance can be tought, stupidity is forever) and others got a break and were able to attend the schools of higher Education and I think that is great, I had no such opertunity, I went to work at the age of 15 to help the family went into the navy at 17 and learned my trade so that I could support My family (Wife and Kids). The most money My dad ever made as a Baker was 2.65 an hour and he raised 5 kids 3 through the depression, there are not many here that could take your High Education and go through the things they did and survive, because in those days you stood in the soup line next to the same people that had nothing, so where did Education help you there, just pointing out a fact of history. I learned to work with my hands, You learned to work with your minds, we both worked and a lot of the time all your brain power could not get anything done without some of us low life type getting dirty and using our hands to impliment your ideas, Everyone cain't be the CEO.

It is not the easiest road to travel but it was the road I traveled, I appoligize for my short commings, and ask for your endulgence. Or I simply bid you a Good day, Your choice.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"
--Samuel Adams

Last edited by Kelly J; September 2, 2006 at 10:31 PM.

Page generated in 0.02249 seconds with 8 queries