View Single Post
Old September 2, 2011, 03:10 PM   #452
Sevens

Threedogdad, as I read my post again, I see how it comes off as obnoxious -- I apologize for that. I did miss where you mentioned economies of scale.

Where I got all turned around and worked up is when you compare 2,000 rounds of 9mm to our grumbles on .327.

Other than being a handgun round that you guys had fun shooting, I can't find the relevance to what we are discussing.

We all in this thread truly are in the same boat here.
Sorry again for coming off as a tool.

I've been down the road of bugging the guys at Hornady. I've annoyed the folks at Natchez, Graf's and Wideners and I've bothered the guys at Starline, too. I've gotten small bits of brass from Freedom Arms and a larger lot of once-fired at too high a price from another 'net dealer (who no longer has it.) I've given more grief to Ben Amonette at ATK than the poor guy has earned.

Two and a half years I've been fighting the good fight for the .327 Federal and though it's better now than it was in the spring of '09, I sure don't feel like I'm winning.

Page generated in 0.02599 seconds with 8 queries