View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 08:39 PM   #14
bedbugbilly

I'd see what the credit card company can do - if nothing, then find out the county/state they are in - document everything and contact the prosecuting attorney;s office and file a complaint with them. to be put on "back order" is one thing - to not allow a customer the opportunity to remove their name from a back order nor allow the opportunity for a customer tho maintain reasonable communications is just plain bad business practices . . . . to charge a customer's credit card before being able to deliver in a reasonable length of time or charging a customer's credit card and not delivering the product at all is probably going to be considered and interpreted as internet fraud . . . you may not be the only one and unless a complaint is made, there can be no follow up or resolution. Good luck and hopefully this can be resolved and you can get your money back.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.01875 seconds with 8 queries