Thread: Medusa revolver
View Single Post
Old September 5, 2009, 07:55 PM   #19
jwphillips2

"The only thing that stops me from getting one is what if it breaks? You are out of luck in getting new parts. I have never seen a part for one for sale. I have seen a few guns here and there come and go on gunbroker,but other than that it just seems to be a cool collectors piece. If smith would make the conversion cylinders that P&R made as a replacement cylinder for a Smith again I would get one, but that is not going to happen anytime soom."

Sometimes when an expanded case like a .30 carbine or 356 TSW gets jammed in the chamber, it's a natural tendency to gently tap on the extractor rod to eject the reluctant case. DON'T DO THIS. Use a screwdriver long enough to clear the case from the cylinder and small enough to fit inside the shell so as not to scrape the chamber wall. The extractor fingers were the only thing that "broke" during use. Otherwise, even Korth admitted we made the world's strongest revolver. Some of the trigger parts require little or no modification when used from a K-frame Smith or Taurus. The Smith mod for a 19-2 or 5 required trimming the crane, so a gunsmith was required.

Page generated in 0.03471 seconds with 8 queries