View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 08:54 PM   #18
USMCGrunt

I picked up $249 worth of cosmoline at Cabela's last year with a 59/66 thrown in for free! So I guess prices are on the rise. If I really wanted another one, I would probably jump at it since while panic prices may let off, there were only so many of them made and out of those, only so many imported and that importation can end with the stroke of Odumba's pen. Just those factors alone tell me that while the prices might drop a little (or maybe not), in the long run, the prices will only get higher. Just for reference, I bought a new Norinco SKS years ago for $80, a mint Russian SKS a couple years later for $200, an M44 in mint condition for $70 and within the last year and a half ago, I had extremely good luck at a dealer that didn't keep track of current prices and got a nice M38 for $125. Now go over to Gunbroker or Armslist and see what they are going for now. Yugo SKS rifles even in panic prices are still going to be cheaper today than they will be tomorrow as supply dries up and owners don't want to sell what they have.

Page generated in 0.01815 seconds with 8 queries