View Single Post
Old April 24, 2011, 12:11 AM   #105
Alaska444

Quote:
I don't think Alaska is saying he would cower in a corner, no matter what; I think he was saying it was gonna go bad, no matter what.
+1 Agreed once again. Several folks have correctly stated that this is a situation that you will be hard placed to control, period. Cower?? Sorry, not my point that I don't see a winning outcome in this situation. Can I avoid subway systems? You bet. Can all folks, no, but there are things that you can do mitigate that such as the time of day as some have already pointed out. The speculations on how these creeps will react is laughable to anyone that has spent time with them as I have for several years.

You must remember that many of these creeps are more frightened by members of their own gang more so than by anyone else. In addition, many of these gangs have incredible military style discipline especially in the prison system. Stating you can pull a gun and scare a crowd of 30 on a train car with no where to go may not be the way it goes down at all. I have seen the scars on these folks and that gives a bit of the story of how they live, day in and day out. Once again, look at the Pelican Bay riots where 16 inmates were shot, one killed and it took over 30 minutes to settle things down. We are simply talking about a total foreign civilization to the majority of law abiding Americans.

I would definitely back down if someone has a gun pointed at me, but I don't see any of these creeps backing down even one inch when I was with them in prison. They simply don't think the same way normal folks think and many of them have little to live for and depend on bravado for their reputations. I used to preach to 30 or 40 in one room where I had no absurd preconceptions that they couldn't overcome me at any time that they wanted to. Ask a prison guard who is in control of the prison, you might find an interesting answer to that question. Simply put, they are a different animal than the ordinary dog so to speak.

Lastly, I go back to the gang attack from 2009 in Idaho I posted before where the person shot two and then was beaten severely by the remaining 6. Why didn't they back down? Why didn't they run away? Why didn't he blast away and zombie them all into submission. Get real folks, a gang of 30!! and we hear of strategies to subdue all 30. Wow. All I can say once again, is good luck.

Page generated in 0.03508 seconds with 8 queries