View Single Post
Old July 2, 2013, 09:06 AM   #31
SgtLumpy

Quote:
I just change the face printed on the targets and it gets interesting all over again. In all honesty I shoot for extreme accuracy so dumping mags or lots of rounds at one time does nothing for me. Now, hitting a gallon jug at 500 yards gets me excited.
That pretty much sums up my answer. I like knowing that I can hit a very small area target. It's fun to watch water filled jugs explode and all that. But picking up the trash afterwards isn't the most fun I've ever had. Shooting small objects like shotgun shells or necco wafers is fun if I hit them. But if I miss, I don't often know where the round went. With bulls, I know if I'm high, low, left, right etc.

I like extreme accuracy.

Oddly enough, even though I'm a really good shot, I've never been able to make a "smiley face" on a sillouette the way Mel Gibson did in Lethal Weapon. I haven't really practiced and maybe only tried a couple of times. But I figured if I can put several rounds into a quarter sized spot, I ought to be able to "draw" a smile and two eyes.

Sgt Lumpy

Page generated in 0.03291 seconds with 8 queries