View Single Post
Old March 22, 2011, 01:23 AM   #17
GWS

A Forster??? Trimmer or Press?

Quote:
I have no problem cleaning anyone's bench, believe it or not I have done that in the past..! (I am just a clean freak)
Now that I've thought about it....stay the hell away! You might give my wife some ideas about how I ought to improve!!

Quote:
I have a Hornady bullet feeder coming to soon... can't wait!
Then be sure and read my review. Mine didn't come without some problems...fixable problems mind you, but problems never the less. I like it just fine now...modified...slightly.

Sounds like your new room will be past nice. That, coupled with your equipment inventory will cause a lot of envy around here...me included. I wouldn't mind playing with all the "colors"....including Lee's brand of red. I would enjoy having a go at making a fix for Lee's troublesome Loadmaster priming system....splicing in an RCBS APS hand primer mechanism would really solve their problems! LOL! Come on, I'm serious. I would also have a blast playing with Forster's niftly single station Coax....and a Dillon 650 and 1050 would be nice. Send us pictures when you get all of that stuff added to your stash!

What exactly was your planned use for the Pro 2000? I choose mine because one press needed to do many calibers...and you can't beat that press for changing calibers. In fact...the reason I chose the Hornady Bullet Feeder was it's super simple and fast caliber changes that does really compliment the Pro 2000's quickness with changeovers....plus now I don't have to listen to the "it ain't a real progressive without a case feeder" garbage....I would rather autofeed bullets than cases....and I don't wish to autofeed both.

BTW RCBS just released a Powder-thru Expander for the Uniflow....that means an extra station is freed on the Pro 2000 if you want it. That's one less argument from Dillon owners with superiority complexes. That means one would want to buy a few bottom ends for the P.M. since it would shift from the stationary station 3 to station 2 on the removable tool head.

Please do let us know how you do with the APS system on the second try with new parts!.........and don't invite your friend for a week or so, at least!

Last edited by GWS; March 22, 2011 at 01:33 AM.

Page generated in 0.02650 seconds with 8 queries