View Single Post
Old March 25, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1
triggerhappy2006

Non-standard full frame pistol?

Okay so I'm trying to find a good full-size/compact semi auto. I don't want a 1911, M9, Sig, any Browning Hi Power or CZ based gun, XX06 Smith series are basically what I'm looking at but I wanted to see if there is anything I'm missing. I know there are only so many designs and basically you've go SIG P2XX series, 1911 and Variants, M9 and Variants, CZ75 and Variants, Glock/XD/M&P and Variants and finally Hi Power Variants. What other designs are out there? Desert Eagle in a reasonable caliber(9, 40, 357sig, 45, 10mm). I really like the Colt Double Eagle (its a 1911 variant yes, but it has a different trigger hammer setup, unlike the Para LDA which is a 1911 with a weird two stage type trigger), Third Gen S&W's are really intriguing me lately(yes they are based off existing designs but they brought new form to the table) and H&K's are unique but I'm not a fan of the polymer in particular...plus they just don't seem intrigue me right now(I'm a huge fan of the P30 and USP Stainless just looking for something else right now).

Page generated in 0.03063 seconds with 8 queries