View Single Post
Old May 7, 2009, 07:51 AM   #34
Jofaba

They were all very lucky to have that guy there.

If he was carrying instead of it being in a backpack, I wonder if he would have acted at a different time.

As soon as they started separating the men from the women I'm sure everyone knew why. I bet it was torment waiting for an opening to get his gun.

I think the most troubling moment must have been after shooting the first intruder. Obviously the other one hears it and either starts shooting the women or has a chance to prepare for the oncoming gun fight. Or, obviously, even taking a hostage.

Glad it worked out the way it did. Obviously a shame that one girl got shot, but I hope she realizes that things were going to go very badly for everyone involved.

I saw a special on tv about a similar situation. The intruders forced the male and female friends to have sex, the women to have sex with each other, and raped the women themselves. Then brought them (naked I believe) out into the snow and killed them one by one. I believe one woman survived being shot and ran through the snow for quite a while to get help. Incredibly sad story. Immediately popped into my head when I read this thread. The killers were caught and found guilty but after those kinds of crimes no legal punishment fits the bill.

Page generated in 0.03368 seconds with 8 queries