View Single Post
Old March 26, 2006, 11:24 PM   #13
joebob2000

I agree with the 'leer at them til they give themselves away' approach. If they were blocking my path I would simply wait them out, unless I was in a hurry. I would probably throw a casual 'can i help you guys find anything' to see if they realized I had my eye on them, and then pick a unobstructed path into my abode. I see suspicious characters from time to time (not that I live in a bad neighborhood) but usually just eyeing them up will make them realize they are under scrutiny, and probably think twice about what they are goona do.

You have probably thought this all out, but I have to ask: do you really fear a daylight attack on yourself in the area you live in? I would venture that it takes a pretty rough place to make that sort of thing remotely possible. Some people just look suspicious no matter what they're doing, even if they are standing outside for a smoke minding their own. On the other hand, if this is the sort of thing that happens more often than most think, maybe I should reconsider who i see as a threat.

Page generated in 0.03878 seconds with 8 queries