View Single Post
Old February 24, 2014, 06:56 PM   #9
zfk55

Me too, Chief. During the late 60's I was in and out of Switzerland virtually every weekend. I lived in Neu Isenburg, 10 km south of Frankfurt and had a St.Bernard I bought from Hundezwinger von Sauliamt in Ottenbach Switzerland and began showing him there as a pup. (I think I've pretty much dated myself with thisone)

MANY years ago......... Me andBitus v.Sauliamt in CH.

I was attending Graphics school at Kunstschule Westened, Offenbach am Main back then.

And you're right about soldiers and their rifles. Mismatched parts happened in the 60's and 70's in the main and it was done by Importers like Goldenstate Arms.

This little gem came from CH to me around 10 years ago or so. It's virtually mint with an engraved Swiss Dagger.

And in case it isn't apparent.... I'm not Latigo and don't have an account here. Latigo is my Son. He's out of town so I'm watching his forums for Swiss rifle questions. I hope an old man breaking board protocol doesn't get him in trouble.

P

An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit, he set in de bushes, he watch an' he wait, lay low an' he don' say nuffin'

Page generated in 0.02337 seconds with 8 queries