Thread: Gangbangers?
View Single Post
Old August 9, 2008, 10:24 PM   #11
Rampant_Colt

I suspect the only training 'bangers get is from watching their favorite movies and playing video games that show them how to hold their handguns sideways, "gangsta-style"

visual aid:

you'll know if they've any training if that's the case.

Gangstas? [*WARNING--FOUL LANGUAGE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnP1hZFMCMA <-- the real deal right there with lots of guns!

The main thing to worry about with gang-bangers is being "punked-out" by them--falling victim to multiple attackers hiding unseen around the corner. Happened to me.

These cowardly little punks rely on strength in numbers for intimidation and/or to try and overwhelm you. Odds are at least one of them will be in possession of a firearm or edged weapon, but which one! Baggy clothing and hoodies make identifying concealed handguns and weapons much more difficult. All these damn kids wear them now! "Gangsta" is a fashion statement :barf:

Another popular gang tactic is to try and pull your shirt/jacket over your head so as to blind you and bind your arms up. My friend's father was murdered that way by two gang-bangers that jumped him, pulled his coat over his head and shoulders, removed his Glock from its holster and shot him DRT.

Don't underestimate these crafty little turds

Page generated in 0.03607 seconds with 8 queries