Thread: Trespassing...
View Single Post
Old April 27, 2005, 05:47 PM   #11
Rojoe67

puppy

Be careful about your defending the back yard....... What if a teenager just had a few beers with a pal and got lost finding his way home?... your not justified to shoot him in no way shape or form. Same is said about a neighbor out for a walk and is chased to your fence by a big dog. He has the chance to escape danger from dogs teeth and jumps the fence and ends up dead in your back yard? and one other thought is what if it's a mental handicap person and for one reason or another thought your fence was a climbing toy.... I know all these seem a little silly but trust me.....Call police for anything outside your well locked and secured home. It's going to be a tough case to get your freedom back if you smoke someone in your backyard. A six foot fence isn't the same as your front door getting kicked in........
*Self defending and family defending is much different than someone without weapon or means to hurt or cause harm has entered your land or yard. Be very careful and take a deep breath - then call police.

Just some advice that I hope isn't taken in any wrong way....... Good luck

Page generated in 0.06887 seconds with 8 queries