View Single Post
Old July 18, 2007, 12:41 PM   #117
garrettwc

Well this is what happens when you don't stay in touch.

I had no idea all this stuff went on George. Glad to see you're still in the game.

I was one of the early adopters when George did the first free trial offer for FP-10 (man has it really been 5 years). I met up with him later that year at the TFL/THR gathering during the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. My online impressions were confirmed when I met him in person. He's a gun guy, not just an oil salesman, and he has a genuine desire to come up with the best product possible. Before I left, he set me up with a "cleaning kit" that included a couple of the larger bottles of lube, some needle/syringe oilers, and IIRC a cleaning brush. I followed George's directions on application ( a little goes a long way) and believe it or not I still have about 1/3 or a bottle left 5 yrs later. It still works fine (long shelf life) and years of daily carry in the hot humid midwest with only a few drops of George's original formula on my 1911 I have had zero rust, and zero failures related to lube.

If Weapon Sheild can improve on that performance, it will be very impressive to say the least. If you're hesitating, don't. You won't be disappointed.

Good luck with the new venture George. I'll be ordering some. If I ever run out of the first batch

Page generated in 0.03247 seconds with 8 queries