View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 11:28 AM   #18
MLeake

Patriot86, I'm not sure if you are disagreeing with me on some point. It seems you are supporting my arguments; hopefully that was the intent.

The paper does not say who started the shoving match. It doesn't describe relative sizes, condition, etc of the two men.

For those who "assume" the photo is of Williams, it might be.

Please note that one of our forum mods is a medium sized male in his 30s or 40s, who, due to prior injuries from a car accident, would risk paralysis if he got into a fist fight. He looks and acts perfectly normal, but he can't be expected to tolerate any degree of physical assault.

So, Williams could be a fit and healthy guy in his 30s or 40s. Williams could be a guy in his 30s or 40s with serious ailments. Or, that picture could be of Rodriguez, for all we know.

The article did not say if Rodriguez was charged, but it seems to me he could well have been charged with some less sexy offense, that the paper did not see fit to report... or, given that it's Albequerque, the paper could have opted out of reporting anything that would put the gun owner/user in a better light.

Of course, it could also be that two fit, healthy, early middle age men were just plain stupid.

We just don't know, based on the article, so a lot of people seem to be leaping to conclusions.

Page generated in 0.03295 seconds with 8 queries