View Single Post
Old April 3, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1
Aristides

Free Market Website...?

The staff closed the "Cheaper Than Dirt" thread on 4/3/13 virtually immediately after it was opened. I saw the same thing the OP saw, and actually emailed that company to state my objections to its excessive price-gouging. I had purchased a similar box just a few days earlier for 1/3 the price from a different vendor.

The stated reason for closing the thread was that we've had enough discussion of the unavailability and high cost of ammo. A brief lesson on the nature of capitalism was also provided.

Just wondering why those same principles wouldn't apply to the topic of that thread? If we've had an over-supply of discussion about ammo prices and availability, then forum participants will just ignore the thread. But if folks are still interested, they should be able to participate as they wish.

Why is this topic any different than endless discussions about 9mm vs 45acp, the effectivenss of 22LR for self-defense, or whether semi-auto is better than revolver?

Just askin'...

Page generated in 0.03504 seconds with 8 queries