View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 12:58 PM   #17
tahunua001

Constantine, thanks for the kind words.

Milehighjc, sorry I glanced over it before but congratulations on the CZ75-P01. at this point modern CZ are one of the few handguns that I have yet to spend any real trigger time with.

Rbid, if I understand correctly from previous posts of yours, you work for an LGS. if that is the case you have probably learned through experience how best to play to your strengths to help a new buyer make an educated decision about what you have in stock which is a very good thing. your style may be different but the overall outcomes may quite possibly be quite close to each other.

Nathan, I am not bashing the 40 S&W. I am just stating why I decided not to include it in the lineup. it took a great deal of time to try and add the vast jumble of ADHD laced thoughts into a coherent commentary and I figured that given the amount of time already devoted to such that it would be sufficient without trying to research the finer points of it's development and operation. I'm sure that it has it's uses but having owned mainly 45ACPs and 9mms, I see little use in an intermediary round.

it is the same reasoning where if I were to own a rifle in 243 and another in 308, I would see little purpose to owning a 260 as it is just an intermediary between those two cartridges, any advantage that it has over one, the other holds the advantage over it. do I begrudge anyone that owns a 260? no I'm sure that they get much use from it but for my purposes, it just doesn't have a place.

Page generated in 0.02463 seconds with 8 queries