View Single Post
Old July 28, 2002, 10:58 PM   #9
hdm25

"I would never think about who is the cheapest when it comes to buying my equipment. I would buy from those folks who are in the business of supplying us with the best. Why would you care about saving $10.00. Deal with the best - I would do business with Brad or Eagle directly. A lot depends on what you are looking for. Call either Brad or Eagle on the phone tell them what your needs are and then ordered it. Don't waist your time trying to save a couple of bucks. In fact if you are worried about trying to save a couple of bucks in tactical gear then you are in the wrong business. The best is expensive, but well worth it, when the **** hits the fan."

I have to thank everyone but DFS for the information that they provided.

DFS, it is stupid to NOT try and save money at ANY time. I asked in this post who the cheapest supplier of Blackhawk gear was, not for the above opinion. Why would I care about saving $10? Well, since dealer cost on Blackhawk stuff is about 60% retail, I would be saving FAR more than $10...more like $100 per item on some things that I am interested in. And I will "waist" my time, as you say, any way that I please...and save more than a couple of bucks doing so. In response to your posting about being in the wrong business if I am trying to save a couple of bucks...I doubt that you would know anything about the business that I am in. Furthermore, I doubt very much that you are in any business where "tactical" gear is a MUST. If you actually are, then you don't have to worry about cost because gear is likely provided to you courtesy of the taxpayers. As for it being well worth it when the **** hits the fan...I would imagine that the only **** hitting the fan that you would know about is if you happen to be speaking into a fan when you spout crap like that contained in your post.

If you want to answer my question, please do so...but don't hop in to try and insult me or any of the other posters with crap from your infinite well of tactical knowledge.

Page generated in 0.03804 seconds with 8 queries