Thread: Truck Stolen
View Single Post
Old March 29, 2011, 01:25 AM   #1
flyboyjake

Truck Stolen

just had my truck stolen tonight. I live in a nice part of a Denver metro area in Colorado. The dodge ram diesel was stolen from my driveway. I heard it start, grabbed my gun and a flashlight and ran outside. It was well down the road and I didnt have an ability to chase it. I called the poloce, told them the type and color, which way it went, and tag numbers. They could not find it and speculate its on its way to Mexico as another ram diesel was stolen within 5 minutes of mine less than a mile away.

You are in my shoes, and you were able to get to the driveway before they entered the truck. What do you do? I have a maglight in one hand, and a glock 23 in the other.

I know the criticisms about it, but I am going to buy a laser/flashlight combo for the under rail. I would not have shot the man unless he presented a weapon or charged me, but I have no problem displaying my weapon to make a point in a situation like this.

I liked that truck heck, maybe I would have shot him after all...the bastard...At least she will go on to live a lucrative and fulfilling life in the drug trade...

Page generated in 0.02082 seconds with 8 queries