View Single Post
Old November 6, 2004, 05:38 PM   #3
Danindetroit

I always thought they were a good idea. If they made a new one, I might buy one, I do not want to pay for an antique and wonder about the pressures, and is the barrel damascus steel, I don't know if that only applies to old doubles. I am a bigger fan of sxs shotguns, and like the looks of the stoeger supreme coach gun. If anybody shoots that for cowboy action shooting, and you heard good or bad If you got time just post on it. The shotgun forums here don't seem so cluttered with ultra sensitive opinions on what is best and my taste in guns is better than your. Life is a compromise, some people think one way is right, there is a little gray. I have never been in any internet forums and am used to talking face to face with people and they are usually very nice even if I disagree with then. Most people ask if I played football also. When I tell them I never intend on getting a ccw, people say nobody is going to try and rob you. I don't think I am that intimadating. I really must say It seems like people at the rifle, pistol, trap ranges or so much more polite than the shooters on this board. They are so proud of their weapons they practical beg you to shoot there's. This is just hard to get used to. Thanks for being very helpful

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries