View Single Post
Old December 4, 2009, 02:31 AM   #13
freedom475

All right,,all right... all this speculation and internet wisdom does nothing for our shared interests... To bait or not to bait... hounds/no hounds... we should not debate this among ourselves and pick fence sides... we all need to be one unified voice against those idiots that would have us all take our guns, kids, dogs, lead, 4-wheelers, and horses and Get Out of the Woods and let the wolves have our game/food source..

I have shot several animals with a 50 and none of them were blown to bits...(well except for the badger I shot with a Frangable..)

One doe that I shot picked her head up and looked around. She then went back to graizing...I thought that I had shot high from the dust cloud raised behind her. About 2 full minutes later she started walking backwards and fell over dead. I couldn't believe it And here I thought there was suppose to be parts raining from the sky and she never even flinched The hole in her ribs was tiny and barely bloodshot.

Long shots with it require very little skill..yeah 800 yrds is still a "Gimme".for just about anyone. I did sell it cause the Sharps is way more fun...and it still shoots real far

No it is NOT hunting.. in my opinion nothing with a scope is. But my tag cost the same as your tag so don't tell me I need to do as you do for it to be OK to fill my freezer.

All that being said I hunt with a Flinlock 54cal, or a Cap&Ball Rem58 a 44 S&W revolver or my 475L... I made one trip this season with my 7Mag.

Mister, why do you carry a 45? "Cause Sam Colt don't make a 46."

Page generated in 0.03356 seconds with 8 queries