View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 03:34 AM   #27
AZAK

Location: the object towards which the action of the sea is directed
Unclenick

Quote:
You can post heavier data but need to include the warning described in the sticky at the top of the handloading forum
I didn't realize that I was posting this type of info. So, here it is:
CAUTION: The following post includes loading data beyond currently published maximums for this cartridge. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither the writer, The Firing Line, nor the staff of TFL assume any liability for any damage or injury resulting from use of this information.

I was just wondering how they achieve this performance while keeping in line with pressure limits; I suspect powder blending, and that was my question.

As according to Buffalo Bore:
"Heavy 357 Magnum Ammo - 180 gr. Hard Cast LFN-GC (1,400fps/M.E. 783 ft. lbs.) - 20 Round Box

Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.

We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump." (Emphasis by AZAK)
http://www.buffalobore.com/index.php...t_detail&p=100

Now, go figure...

Page generated in 0.03355 seconds with 8 queries