View Single Post
Old January 21, 2014, 02:11 PM   #14
SamNavy

Quote:
Kel Tec recently expanded their production facility so that they can produce the new designs without reducing production of their existing product line.
Keltec as a company has always seemed to be a bit of a disaster. Other than the virtually unlimited supply of their P32/P3AT's in every eye-blinding color under the rainbow, I've never seen a single other product they sell come close to meeting demand, which keeps the prices way too high for what they are.

I would own one of everything they sell (hell, I'd own 2x PMR-30's and EDC both of them, one on each hip) if you could find it within breathing distance of MSRP. I emailed a letter to Keltec over a year expressing my frustration at having literally everything they sell go straight to Gunbroker at triple-price. Not a single FFL in my previous town would put any Keltec product on order because it might be 6 months with no guarantee of price.

I'll know Keltec has fixed their production problems with I can buy a Sub2000 for under $300... until then, it's tough to get excited.

Page generated in 0.03785 seconds with 8 queries