View Single Post
Old October 4, 2011, 04:08 PM   #53
HiBC

I was OP to one of the older threads on this issue.I posted because I noticed,and took serious,the qiestion on the form decades ago.I decided I could keep one or the other,but not both.I kept my RTKBA.

Years later,Colorado passed the Medpot card law.I fpund myself in conversations with folks about guns,but later the topic would change,and pot cards would come up.

I have been told I look like Jerry Garcia by a number of folks,and so assumptions get made.

Not as a parent or wannabe DEA agent,but as a service,I advised these folks they have documented themselves as pot users with the Medpot card.Obamacare gives the Fed Government access to med records.
Technology gives tremendous power to cross checking records.Does database "A" have any hits on database "B"
Making a false statement on the BATF form is a felony.

The ATF just made a clarifying statement as to what the rules of the game are.

IMO,all the rant about "should be" "not fair",etc,is irrelevant.Do what makes you happy.

Appreciate someone gave you information you may use to take care of yourself.

How does it work out for cockroaches who argue with chickens? Darwin 101.

My conclusion:I may have A,or B,but not A+B. Recite serenity prayer.Change what you can change,accept what you cannot change.

IMO,if you ask the doctor to end the prescription,and stop using long enough to clean your body,you should be OK.
The form does not ask "Have you ever been..." it asks "Are you..."

Passing a drug test would be pretty strong evidence against being a user of or addicted to..

Page generated in 0.04004 seconds with 8 queries