View Single Post
Old September 16, 2012, 04:45 PM   #9
dahermit

Quote:
Spend less time on the particular cant of the holster and more on studying the twitch and super twitch muscles and how to build them.
At this time, I studying holsters as they relate to speed of draw. I will concern myself with minute physiology at a later date.

Quote:
But if you want to think of equipment, look at the lightest revolvers made.. and then make them lighter.
Ditto to that above, I have purchased a m66 (K Frame as that considered ideal by Jordan), with which to practice.

Quote:
And just get a mirror and see where the angle of your wrists is when it reaches belt level, that will determine the cant you need unless you intend drawing like Bill Jordan did (in a circular motion) where your wrist breaks lock.
That is what I am concerned with at this time. The actual draw and how Bill Jordan did it(the book is on it's way). Not having his book yet, by "circular draw", I assume that you mean in a counter-clock wise motion as seen from the right side of the shooter? If so, I am beginning to see how a forward cant would work...that is exactly what I was looking for.

Page generated in 0.02259 seconds with 8 queries