View Single Post
Old August 28, 2012, 09:17 PM   #23
dacaur

the only time I have ever had my pistol reloads fail to chamber is when I purposely didnt use my FCD on a run of 9mm reloads after reading (on this site) that I dont need it.... Apparently 2 of those 100 rounds DID need it. And more recently when I first started reloading .380 but didnt buy a FCD when I bought the dies, had a few fail to chamber fully as well as light strikes that I attribute to a slightly large case gumming things up (since the gun never had light strikes before or since)....

When using the FCD I have NEVER had a problem with a round failing to chamber.....

If not having to worry that 1 or 2 rounds out of 100 might not fully chamber is a "crutch", then Ill take it.... Anything that gets me closer to 100% reliability is a good thing in my mind...

For detractors, if you have never had a single round fail to chamber, then good for you, you dont need a FCD, on the other hand if you HAVE ever had even one round fail to chamber, a FCD would have prevented that.... wheres the bad in that?

Page generated in 0.03111 seconds with 8 queries