View Single Post
Old November 11, 2009, 07:03 PM   #1
talonosi

New Product Idea, Doubling Shotgun Mag Capacity

I've designed a device for pump action shotguns that provides some pretty great functionality. But I'm wondering what the marketability of such an item would be and what your opinions would be. Please answer these 4 questions and if you could let me know if you're in law enforcement. Thanks

1. Would a product doubling the magazine capacity of a pump action shotgun be a valuable asset to the law enforcement world and people interested in home defense? Why?

2. Would the ability to load the device with two types of ammunition, for example, buckshot and slugs, and the ability to choose which ammunition is chambered each time you work the slide be useful? How so and what applications might it have in the LE and home defense world?

3. Do you think the demand would be high for such a product priced under $150? (keep in mind this is an accessory for an existing shotgun, any brand of pump action)

4. Would the added weight of 5-7 shotgun shells cause usability issues for the device? (the device weight is minimal)

Page generated in 0.03386 seconds with 8 queries