View Single Post
Old February 28, 2009, 08:32 PM   #6
N00b_Shooter

Hey guys, yeah our restrictions do suck abit for people who want to use restricted firearms sensibly but i personally REALLY like bolt action rifles and even if i lived in the US it would still be my most used and favorite type of rifle, that being said, i would still like the opportunity to use or own atleast 1 AR

Yes u need a class A licence for a bb gun

As for the camel problem, yes its true about the ammount of wild camels and also if you want to come into Australia and shoot its not all that hard, i live in NSW and the camel problem isn't in my state but i'm guessing other states have very similar rules for overseas hunters, all you have to do is fill out a "OVERSEAS VISITOR SAFARI TOUR/HUNTING PERMIT" and go hunting with a registered hunting club (Very easy to find) or safari tour group (not sure on any). My local government officials wouldn't have anything to do with the camel problem up north so cant really do much there, sorry.

As for Airsoft, there is much debate about that, airsoft games are illegal, but that is about to change in atleast 1 state (Queensland). As for the airsoft guns themselves, apparently having a class A licence is enough. Dont know why you would want one if you cant play the actual games though. Just a last note that i'm not sure on but have heard a few times, any airsoft gun that resembles a real gun is automatically illegal (might be wrong on that note)

I'll look into the airsoft debate abit more and post any relevent findings for anyone who is interested.

Page generated in 0.03461 seconds with 8 queries