View Single Post
Old April 12, 2005, 07:45 AM   #9
PSE

dont remember where i heard this story but i'll try to relate it as accurate as i can.
seems that this guy and his buddy were going to do some duck hunting and all the local water was frozen solid. so they decided that they could increase their odds if they could open up a small pond. one of the guys is a general contractor so he gets a stick of dynamite to blow the ice. idiot 1 and idiot 2 grab thier guns and dog and head out to said pond were they pull out onto the ice. idiot #1 lights the fuse and throws the stick towards a corner of the pond were it hits the ice and slides. attention firmly caught by the sparking and sliding red stick the lab exits the jeep via the window and heads off after the "stick". the 2 idiots scream and yell to no avail as rover retrieves the TNT and starts to bring it back to his owner. not wanting to get blown up by the sucide bomber/ Lab the 2 run towards the bank as the second idiot takes aim and shoots the dog w/ steel shot. dazed,confused and wounded the yellow lab retreats , stick in mouth, to the only cover he can find...
the jeep.

Page generated in 0.03971 seconds with 8 queries