View Single Post
Old August 30, 2012, 08:55 AM   #5
themalicious0ne

I like the 870's. Honestly both would suit your needs. The Mossy's are just as good and reliable and slightly cheaper. Some will say the remington is better for this or that reason. Others will say why wouldn't you buy a Mossberg, they are just as good if not better and cheaper. I would suggest doing your own research and decide whats best for you and what you prefer. Realistically unless you are going to "war", get whats more comfortable, as in safety location, weight, ect. This may help. http://www.second-amendment.org/guns.../870vs500.html

However, this is pretty well factual based and very honest in my opinion.

Lastly, look into the baser models and see if you can upgrade yourself for cheaper and look at used guns. These things are pretty reliable and especially since you are going the tactical route, I dont think I've ever seen a Tactical shotgun fired near as many rounds as hunting/trap/ect. They usually sit always ready firing very little rounds... depending on the person.

In referance to my last paragraph, my most recent shotgun was the 870 express tactical for $420 new. I really liked the Knoxx Spec Ops stock on their more expensive model, so I bought it and put it on myself. Overall cost was $560 which is much less than "their" model and has many more bells and wistles. Also not sure how blackhawk is with their stocks already on the remingtons but my 1st gen broke and I sent it in and they gave me the brand new one free because I bought it after market.

Good luck brother and enjoy.

Page generated in 0.03755 seconds with 8 queries