View Single Post
Old January 30, 2009, 09:04 PM   #32
johnwilliamson062

Quote:
A tyrannical government constantly meddling in my private life, interfering with my business, and taxing me into poverty.
I am talking concrete things. Not flimsy crap you might read in a communist pamphlet. I said in a previous thread here that if the economy was so bad I could not go to the store, buy a can of compressed whipped cream tilt my head back and take a shot the gov't would feel my wraith. Now that was obviously a comical post, but if the economy got so bad I couldn't do that enough others things would be wrong it might be true.

Lets have it, what are some concrete things you would not put up with? Whether they have already happened or not.

In response to others off topic posts:
The only way I can possibly see the United states getting back on track without some sort of violent conflict is to limit the vote to those who foot the bill. As long as people living off of tax revenue control as much of the vote as they do, we will not see change.

The revolution would succeed if Rifleman, like the people on this board, get behind it. The US has an extremely poorly guarded infrastructure. Imagine the effect of chaining 3-4 cars on certain exit ramps in large cities. If you blocked traffic in two or three places strategically during rush hour you could gridlock whole metropolises for hours at almost no cost. The economic damage would be immense if done in the morning. Very little loss of life very little cost to the perpetrators. Our military is extremely dependent on having secure rear operating positions to stage from. This luxury would vanish. Put a 50 cal round through the right places on a jet and you are looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage. Coordinate it so that you target a low wear part that is not all that available and one sniper can ground a squadron for weeks. The luxuries the US military has had for the last 50 years has left it with a huge blindside.

Page generated in 0.02679 seconds with 8 queries