View Single Post
Old March 3, 2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Dfariswheel

You won't find any tactical parts for the Stevens Model 67 series, and due to the barrel and magazine design, you cannot install an extended magazine.

The Legacy is apparently imported by Howa of Japan.
Whether they actually make the gun, or have it made for them, I don't know.
However, Howa has an excellent reputation for high quality guns.

Like the Stevens, you will not find any tactical accessories that will fit the Howa either, but they do sell a model with an extended magazine.

In my opinion, since you want to "trick out" a shotgun, I'd recommend shopping around the pawn shops, gun stores, and gun shows for a used Remington 870 pump shotgun.
There are more accessories made for the 870 than all the others combined and no pump gun has a better reputation then the 870, which is a forged and milled steel gun, to everyone else's cast aluminum.

If you shop around you can even buy a new Remington Express gun for not much more then the Howa.

As above, you can also buy a new Mossberg for about the same money as the Howa, and Mossberg makes models already equipped with pistol grip-only stocks and magazine extension.

I will warn you that MOST people who try a pistol grip-only stock quickly go back to a full stock when they shoot the gun and find out the PG-only stock works MUCH better in Hollywood movies then in the "real world".

Page generated in 0.02863 seconds with 8 queries