View Single Post
Old November 5, 2011, 03:57 AM   #144
BlackFeather

Nocturnis31, I do agree with you. But, I have yet to see a reason to lock this thread. It's lasted longer than most on this subject. I'd like to think that it's because those of us who feel a life is worth something no matter what have stood their ground, for good reason. There is a logical aspect to both arguments, in some way. But again, people are just too quick to shoot things, period. As I said in an earlier post, "I may be wrong here, so forgive me if I am, but the reason people carry concealed legally is not for killing, it's for defending. I feel like too many people fail to understand this concept." This wasn't directed at PH/CIB, it was directed at those who on this forum make me feel uncomfortable with their intent to kill the unjust, animals or not. I make an effort to equalize man and beast to see whether my fellow TFL members will show enough responsibility over any life, not just their own. So far, I'm questioning the resolve of some.

My best friend on this earth was a Wolf, he was the only friend I could trust. He belonged to my ex, who I trusted LESS. When he died, I shed tears, and I'm not afraid to admit that. I've worked for a dog groomers. I've assisted at a Veterinarians. I've actually picked up and held a Fox showing multiple symptoms of Rabies, knowing it was on its final breaths, and moved it to a clear area. In frustration, I realized the only thing I could do was put it out of its misery, and I did as such. A beautiful animal, gone. Maybe I'm just insane, but every life means something.

[Insert random irrelevant religious quote here]

Page generated in 0.02322 seconds with 8 queries