View Single Post
Old January 30, 2014, 03:06 PM   #52
ColColt

dgludwig, where were guys like you and Allen when I was being made fun of and drug through the dirt on the CastBoolits forum for complaining about the recoil of a Shiloh Sharps 45-90? They chewed me up and spit me out calling me everything but a wimp for being bruised over a caliber that some claimed they shot all day. I posted a picture of what the rifle did to me and was told I was hunched over the rifle like a monkey and that's why I got bruised. I looked like I had been hit with a truck. Where were you then to take up for me like this guy? Not one soul took to my defense, not one.

I didn't grab my hat and head for the door. I shrugged it off and continued listening to maybe why it happened. I knew why it happened. Number one, I'm one three blood thinners. It's not my choice but if I intend on keeping my leg and foot I have to take them. Plavix and Warfarin make you bleed very easily and profusely as well as causing bruises. Moreover, that skinny, crescent, steel butt plate didn't help. I didn't write Shiloh and tell them the problem and that they should have put a wider, softer butt plate on it for guys like me. It was my fault for buying it knowing it had a skinny, steel butt plate.

If the Navy Chief would have only posted photos of what he was discontent with, I can assure you neither myself nor Mystro would have responded as we did. This is the Internet. You never know people's intentions when they start a thread. If his were good, and I'm not doubting it wasn't, he should have given evidence of what he was talking about. I'm over this.

Last edited by Spats McGee; February 3, 2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Removing profanity

Page generated in 0.02643 seconds with 8 queries