View Single Post
Old July 23, 2006, 08:37 PM   #12
Troponin

"...intellegent People Understand."

I hardly feel that was called for. There are alot of intellegent people here and the number one thing is to realize that every tactical situation is different, otherwise, we would know exactly what to do every time no matter what the situation brings.

I have no kids, but I have thought about this. I have already told my wife if anyone were to forcefully enter our home, I do not even want them to know she is there. She should stay VERY quiet, that way the BG does not know there is more than one person (or hopefully), grab the .357 mag, go into the bedroom closet, where noise is drowned out to almost 0, then call 911. I would most likely have the door shut and be sitting behind the bed, aiming at the door.

No, I can't say my plan is perfect, but I think it's a big upper hand in atleast having some kind of plan. My wife is out of the way and protected for the most part and contacting 911.

Page generated in 0.02184 seconds with 8 queries