View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 05:20 AM   #21
Sevens

Quote:
Handguns should be handy, not big cumbersome pigs. Ballistics be damned, DA prefered in 4" no more than 6, SA's prefered in 4 3/4" no more than 6 1/2". If you can't obtain the ballistics you need in those barrel lengths from a .460 you need to changing platforms. And IMO that holds true no matter if you're using a .22lr or a big super mag. And the weight! Oh my, who in the heck wants to carry that in any sort of holster?

Unless these BIG handguns get you added seasons like being able to use them during a "primitive" season, it very much seems a case of doing/creating something fo no real reason. A case of someone wondering whether they could instead of if they should.
I have a friend who owns more than 50 firearms, all but two of them purchased in the last 4 years. And with the exception of two or three that are employed for carry, NONE of them, none, have or serve ANY purpose other than to own, to shoot, to enjoy and to experience.

Some of your comments make it sound like you wouldn't know what this meant if it sat on your face.

Pretty sad. And it drips from your posts.

Page generated in 0.02974 seconds with 8 queries