View Single Post
Old February 13, 2008, 11:38 PM   #1
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

I ain't skeered... of NUTTIN'!

Well me and junior loaded up the shot guns and took a stroll down the "powerline" alonside "ye old homestead" in search of ringneck doves (invasive specie in Fla so year around snake food...) we seen nary a bird and I was hot and sweaty after a hard day at work so I smelt the beer in the fridge and said "snakes live a long time hungry... right?" He said he would cross the line and hit the woods edge "over dare" and see what he could stir up. Well I gots me acold brew half (maybe more) consumed and he walks in and whispers real quiet like in my ear while I am doing my forum thing... "dad go look on the porch at what I kilt..." I ask "whadja git son...?" "Jist go see fer yerself" he replies... I git up expecting an out of season bunny or squirrel as momma woulda bitched thus the whisper... I open the door to find a STRATEGICALLY PLACED 5+ FOOT DIAMOND BACK HEAD FIRST AT MY DOOR STEP! I did my best tap dance/ michael jackson dance singing all my favorite cuss words and smiting curses at JUNIOR and he is about to pee his pants laughing behind me! Never mind the snakes head is blowed slap off I didn't register that part!
Junior had just crossed into the woods and came across it... musta been under 20 feet for a field load of 7 1/2 to take off the head...

Wouldnt'cha know he would be wearing his "RUNS WITH SCISSORS" shirt!
Brent

Page generated in 0.02924 seconds with 8 queries