View Single Post
Old January 17, 2012, 12:27 PM   #86
JGC

The guy that knocked on the door was scoping out your place to come back, he wanted to see more or less how many people and living conditions-if nice stuff then worth it...thats how these bozos think, if it looks dirty and trashy then they dont bother.
IF she dosent practice with the beretta its useless especially being that it has a safety she has to remember to dissangage and under stress it happens to experienced shooters so its a must that she practices loading and firing at the range till its second nature and you see her dumping ammo into the target like nothing i would suggest a good revolver for her, its basic and just plain works, would much rather have a xdm 45 for various reasons including its reliable and as simple to use as a glock, or a glock, simply rack-point-shoot, dosent get easier but trigger control is a must for safety reasons, if your going to have one loaded i would at least keep it in a holster somewhere high away from the kids but easy for you to get too!!! in case you need it and hell always answer the gun with your gun, when i dont know who it is my barrel is on the door as i open with my other hand...theres been instances were people would just bulge in and take you by suprise,be careful!

Page generated in 0.02857 seconds with 8 queries