View Single Post
Old November 16, 2012, 12:43 PM   #142
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
I think you should carry your DA revolver and a speed loader or two. You should also carry an assortment of loaded mags. I suggest Sig, Glock, and Beretta for this since they are popular. That way you have a better chance of picking up a handgun from the carnage and reloading it.

You should also never venture any more than 50' from a properly grounded lightning rod.

Carry what makes you comfortable doing the things you do.

I'm comfortable with a SA .357 and a SA 44 mag

It helps to know that you don't have to hit a boogerman 3 or 4 times to make him want to stop being a boogerman.

Now if I could just get them all to wear targets and stand very still at 15 to 25 yards...............

I wonder if that's why they made me carry a 45 pistol and two loaded spare magazines? It's a mystery I tell you, its a mystery and it will never be solved by mortal man till we are long gone and only remembered by dust blowing in the hot winds.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.02529 seconds with 8 queries