Thread: New Press!!
View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013, 04:01 PM   #9
Sevens

Quote:
so would anyone else have done what i did? lol!!!
I would not have done what you did. I would not have bought ANY turret press other than a Lee Classic Turret. In my opinion, a turret press that doesn't have low-cost and easily swapped turrets is NOTHING more than a single stage press with a whole bunch of holes in the top. If you only load one or two chamberings and never EVER any more, there's some sense in it. Otherwise, I can't understand even the existence of a turret press that does not have quickly-swappable turrets.

As for the Big Boss II, that's a heckuva good press. I love everything about it except for the price. In comparison to a Lee Classic Cast, I can't find a reason to purchase the Redding. I'm quite certain that it's a near-perfect tool and it will give LIFETIMES of great service and if taken care of, the grandkids of your kids could still use it.

Please consider using capitals, punctuation, line breaks and even paragraphs in your posts. It's FAR easier for everyone to read and makes the most of this fine forum.

Page generated in 0.02537 seconds with 8 queries