View Single Post
Old October 15, 2008, 09:31 PM   #48
ice9_us

wow..

scare the hell out of me why don't ya..

-------------------------------
We had a "phantom doorbell ring" the other night about 9:30. I checked things out carefully but didn't see anything. The neighbors down the street indicated that some kids had been playing around so I wrote it off. The interesting thing is that the next day our next door neighbors were out so I asked them if they had heard anything. He responded that he hadn't heard anything and then related a story from 3 years earlier.

At about 1:30AM there was a knock/doorbell ring. He, being of sound mind, retrieved a firearm and then carefully looked out a window that had a view of the porch. He didn't recognize the person at the door, and again, being of sound mind, didn't open the door. He simply waited and watched. After awhile the man on the doorstep turned to leave and at that point his accomplice who had been hiding around the corner joined him as he walked away.
--------------------------------------

this is the main reason i bought a gun.. To much of this is going on..
I have spoken with my neighbors who are a bit chicken.. I told them, trying to make plans, if i call em, there is a problem.. Much like the issue above... I wanted them to know where My family would be so they could send led my way at the jerks knocking on my door.. if i wasn't in any position to move.....
I will be in X location at the time of my 1:30 AM phone call.. just start unloading... we will be out of the way..

I will take the silence that they are gone

I have a pt140 now.. I was/am looking at the JUGDE now...
my wife saw me checking out this little puppy..

http://usautoweapons.com/pgs/ShowItem?ID=634

I like sending led in directions though walls not having to worry about much, just staying out of the way....
I am in 2 story house.. so any aim will be down and not across the street.. My wife thinks I am nuts to be planning stuff like this out... But reading this.. makes it more of a reality than Most would like to accept..
I am hearing stories like this almost weekly now...

Page generated in 0.02603 seconds with 8 queries