Thread: Best Full Auto
View Single Post
Old April 14, 1999, 01:29 AM   #12
Lahti20mm

I would strongly recommend an m16 for your first purchase if you can afford it. The first accessory you get is Cieners 22 kit for 160? makes it inexpensive to run and I've never seen anybody fail to giggle when you let them rip off a mag of 22 LR. just a hoot. Then you get a 9mm upper for around $400 and you have a family of weapons. This is just the start of your problems though. next you'll want a thompson cause they are just cool and then someday you will see a 50 cal and have to get one of them cause they are soooooo awesum, and then you start in the 20 MM world.
I take it all back, get a cheaap hobby like heroin or crack cocane and save yourself a lot of money! The machine gun Anonymous meetings aren't worth a crap cause every body starts talking about guns and then we break up so we can go over to the range. We got smart with our group and save ourselves a lot of shakes and DT's now by haveing the meetings at the range. I don't know what AAs success rate is but so far we haven't cured a single person. about 15 range spectators caught it as well.

Page generated in 0.03682 seconds with 8 queries