View Single Post
Old January 24, 2012, 10:17 PM   #15
Servant

I kinda left my opening rant open-ended, as to follow up with how it ends up.

They were closed (I am assuming, because it was dark here) when the package arrived, so couldn't call today.

There is no doubt that UPS throws the packaging around, we all know this, and knowing this a company should package things accordingly. One of the two that arrived today was packaged well.

I posted mainly to gain comfort from some of you who have dealt with them in hopes that their customer service is good.

Why did I post this before I found out how they will respond? I don't understand the mentality of packing 2-800count bullet boxes & 2-100 count bullet boxes with something as fragile as the auto-disk kit! I mean, I wouldn't do it.

The box that spilled out was a box of .45acp Rainier 230gr HP's--800count

yes, it did come to my house.

In my email I told them that I would contact them once the other package arrived. I don't feel like going through this twice (if the other package has issues), as the last package has the most in it.

For those of you who are married to them, I do hope your correct in your estimation that they will make this good, but I have in no way posted anything that is not accurate. At this point, I have simply posted concerning their packaging, and speaking to them wont change how that was done. It's kinda like getting a steak cooked wrong--they'll cook you another one, but it still is not the same as making it right in the first place. And this is not the first time I have ordered from them and didn't have this problem, but I have never ordered such weight at once from them.

Page generated in 0.03494 seconds with 8 queries